Manufacturing, Warehousing and Just-In-Time Delivery of Folding Cartons for the Food Industry
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
A local client in the food packaging industry was having difficulties in getting the necessary folded cartons from their supplier in New Jersey that was creating an unnecessary hassle in the supply chain. Given our track record in JIT delivery, and given our nearby location, it seemed only natural that they would turn to our company to provide them with a new folding carton solution.
As mentioned, we take pride at Stronghaven in our speed-to-market attributes. Not only did we go about producing their folding cartons, we also implemented a warehousing program for JIT delivery within a 15-minute shipping range to their food and packaging manufacturer. That way, productivity increased exponentially. In addition to being able to run product at much higher volumes for our client, we were also able to save them considerable amounts of money.
For further information, you can continue browsing our sample portfolio, request a quote with us online, or call us today at 404.699.1952 ext 2713.
Manufacturing, Warehousing and Just-In-Time Delivery of Folding Cartons Project Highlights
||A local food packaging industry and current customer had problems getting folding cartons provided to them from their customer located in Canada. The folding cartons were being produced in New Jersey and delay of carton delivery interfered with scheduled production. We provided more efficient and JIT delivery of folding cartons and provide added value in the process. |
- Offered a warehousing program for JIT delivery within a 15 minute shipping range to their Food and Packaging Manufacturer
- Helped the Current Customer (Snack Manufacturer) to be able to schedule production more efficiently with us delivering not only their corrugated shipper boxes but the needed folding carton material as well.
- Was able to run product at larger volumes with warehousing and reduce overall cost
- The cartons were printed offset, and a28 by 40 format 6 color press
- Flat bed Bobst die cut
- Glued on a high speed gluer
|Max Material Finish
||Aqueous Coating |
|Industry for Use
||Within 3 weeks of receiving PO product was delivered to the end use customer and additional inventory was held for future needed releases|
Back to top